(Originally published in the World Leasing Review)
Software implementation never stops. It is an ongoing process of aligning you chosen solution to your ever-changing business needs and industry goals. But ongoing alignment does not have to be difficult.
(Originally published in Canadian Equipment Finance magazine)
A cautious approach to technology is understandable. Just make sure you are not waiting too long.
(Originally published in the Canadian Equipment Finance magazine Summer 2019 issue.)
Going green is becoming a directive more than a movement, especially here in Canada. The Canada’s Changing Climate Report (CCCR), released April 2, 2019 by Environment and Climate Change Canada, states that we are experiencing overall warming at twice the global average.
- A Starter Guide to System Compliance under the New Lease Accounting Rules | April 2011
- Adding Mobile Technology To Your Business – Not If, When! | June 2011
- The Secret to Optimizing Your Software Solutions | July 2011
- Effectively Using Social Media Part I | October 2011
- Effectively Using Social Media Part II | November 2011
- The Solution Provider of Choice in the Equipment Leasing and Finance Industry | November 2011