Randy Haug, Executive Vice President, Vice Chairman, and Co-Founder of LTi recently spoke about how the equipment finance industry has been dealing with the pandemic, the highs, and lows of 2020, and the future of equipment finance for 2021.
(Originally published in the Leasing Life)
Last year was an historic year for UK’s financial marketplace at large. The pandemic’s economic and social impact was felt acutely by small businesses, which led to many losses and severe business interruptions.
(Originally published in World Leasing Review)
Asset Finance • Auto Finance • Digitalisation • Leasing Legal • Software
(Originally published in the World Leasing Yearbook)
“Customer journey” is a term that dominates the landscape of asset finance – and for good reason.
(Originally published in Canadian Equipment Finance magazine)
A cautious approach to technology is understandable. Just make sure you are not waiting too long.
(Originally published in the Canadian Equipment Finance magazine Summer 2019 issue.)
Going green is becoming a directive more than a movement, especially here in Canada. The Canada’s Changing Climate Report (CCCR), released April 2, 2019 by Environment and Climate Change Canada, states that we are experiencing overall warming at twice the global average.
- A Starter Guide to System Compliance under the New Lease Accounting Rules | April 2011
- Adding Mobile Technology To Your Business – Not If, When! | June 2011
- The Secret to Optimizing Your Software Solutions | July 2011
- Effectively Using Social Media Part I | October 2011
- Effectively Using Social Media Part II | November 2011
- The Solution Provider of Choice in the Equipment Leasing and Finance Industry | November 2011