I first started at LeaseTeam as an intern between my junior and senior year of college (May 16, 2011). After graduating, LeaseTeam wanted me to come back. (June 4, 2012)
What office do you work out of?
What is your title and daily job?
– Review and prioritize ASPIRE 4 Enhancement requests, Customs and bugs
– Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
– Onsite Visits to V4 Customers
– Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
– Provide ASPIRE 4 Design support
– Coordinate with Development to deliver functional enhancements to V4
– Provide ASPIRE 4 QA support
– Monitor and report on users’ input after delivery of new releases
– Support the creation of training documents for internal and external users
– Provide Demos of new and existing functionality
– Participate in and support V4 system configuration
– Provide Admin and User training
– Analyze competitive solutions
– Provide ASPIRE 4 SME Escalation Support
– Provide ASPIRE 4 to ASPIRE 5 Upgrade Support
– Provide overflow support for ASPIRE 5 SME-level issues
What is your favorite project you have worked on – or- what was a benchmark that was reached that you are particularly proud of?
ENGS custom pricing tab in v4 – The Company is growing at an incredible rate, and I’ve spent a great deal of time with them and their processes .It’s an amazing feeling when you have a hand in your customer’s extraordinary success.
Where were you born?
Carmel, IN (Northern Suburb of Indianapolis)
What did you always want to try, but never did?
Growing up I always wanted to be an architect. I’ve always had a passion for organizing, planning, and constructing. Since my dream at the time was to play hockey at the colligate level, only 10% of the schools offered architecture courses. UNO was not one of those schools, so I have taken my passions from architecture and applied them to my job at LeaseTeam.
When you’re not at LeaseTeam, what are you most likely doing?
I’m both spending time with my wife and canine or volunteer coaching hockey for kids ranging ages between 8-12. If I’m not doing that, I’m doing any outdoor activity. (Summer – Golfing | Winter – Snowboarding)