We’re always searching for new ways to engage our customers and showoff the people that make LeaseTeam such a great place to work, and what better way to do that than by getting to know our employees away from the office? It’s time for the LeaseTeam Employee Spotlight—Meet Matt Smith!
We did a little investigating and asked Matt Smith a series of questions about her work, her interests and what makes her such a great asset here at LeaseTeam.
When did you begin working at LTi?
I first started at LeaseTeam as an intern between my junior and senior year of college (May 16, 2011). After graduating, LeaseTeam wanted me to come back. (June 4, 2012)
What office do you work out of?
What is your title and daily job?
– Review and prioritize ASPIRE 4 Enhancement requests, Customs and bugs
– Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
– Onsite Visits to V4 Customers
– Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
– Provide ASPIRE 4 Design support
– Coordinate with Development to deliver functional enhancements to V4
– Provide ASPIRE 4 QA support
– Monitor and report on users’ input after delivery of new releases
– Support the creation of training documents for internal and external users
– Give Demos of new and existing functionality
– Participate in and support V4 system configuration
– Analyze competitive solutions
– Be available for ASPIRE 4 SME Escalation Support
– Be available for ASPIRE 4 to ASPIRE 5 Upgrade Support
– Provide overflow support for ASPIRE 5 SME-level issues
Name your favorite project you have worked on – or- name a benchmark that was reached that you are particularly proud of?
ENGS custom pricing tab in v4 – The Company is growing at an incredible rate, and I’ve spent a great deal of time with them and their processes .It’s an amazing feeling when you have a hand in your customer’s extraordinary success.
Where were you born?
Carmel, IN (Northern Suburb of Indianapolis)
What did you always want to try, but never did?
Growing up I always wanted to be an architect. I’ve always had a passion for organizing, planning, and constructing. Since my dream at the time was to play hockey at the collegiate level, only 10% of the schools offered architecture courses. UNO was not one of those schools, so I have taken my passions from architecture and applied them to my job at LeaseTeam.
When you’re not at LeaseTeam, what are you most likely doing?
I’m both spending time with my wife and canine or volunteer coaching hockey for kids ranging ages between 8-12. If I’m not doing that, I’m doing any outdoor activity. (Summer – Golfing | Winter – Snowboarding)