Equipment Lease and Loan Finance Software Platform
Jan Bohling: Employee Spotlight and Retirement Farewell
After 24 years of working at LTi, Jan Bohling is saying farewell to her life as an Implementation Team Lead and hello to life as a Retiree! We wanted to reflect on Jan’s extensive career and her impact on LTi over the nearly past three decades.
24 years at LTi…
1. Jan, how long have you worked at LTi Technology Solutions?
23 years and 9 months!
2. What does your job entail?
I provide implementation and support solutions using LTi’s software to meet our client’s accounting and reporting needs.
3. What do you like most about your job?
I enjoy meeting clients and providing creative solutions for them to enhance their business processes.
4. What is the best lesson you have?
The best lesson I have learned over the last 24 years is to keep learning something new every day. With LeasePlus and ASPIRE, that is easy to do!
5. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
I would probably be doing accounting work, but I have really enjoyed the variety of clients that LTi has and learning the different industries our clients specialize in.
6. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
I love to travel with my husband and researching the historical places that we visit. I also enjoy reading mystery books and being entertained by the grandkids.
7. What’s a fun fact about you many people may not know?
My husband Lon and I were in the same kindergarten class.
8. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
The beaches of North and South Carolina.
9. What is your motto or personal mantra?
It’s easier to get up in the morning when you have something fun to look forward to.
11. Three words to best describe you:
Conservative, Detailed, Reliable
12. What is the one thing you can’t live without?
My husband and actually chocolate chip cookies!
13. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Teleport from location to location, saves travel time.
15. The last question that many people are probably wondering is – what are you planning to do once you retire?
I’m looking forward to spending more time with my grandkids, traveling, working with Lon and free up his time so we can be away from the office more.